Role: Customer Support Executive
About the Company:
Payac Services Company (“Payac”) is a Payment Services Company established by Credit Unions (“CUs”) to provide current accounts, debit cards and related payment services to credit unions. The company assists CUs in obtaining regulatory approval and developing, implementing, and providing ongoing support for payment account services, including card support, fraud management, marketing, support, call centre services and outsourcing arrangements on behalf of participating CUs.
We wish to recruit a permanent full time Customer Support Executive who will, in conjunction with other team members provide customer support and operations support to our network of CU offices throughout Ireland. The appointee will also provide administrative support to colleagues within the office.
Hours of work are 37 hours per week Monday to Friday, however flexibility will be required occasionally to meet Service demands. Access to vehicle will be required as the operation is spread across two site locations, and travel to member offices may be required from time to time.
Call Centre Help-desk Support
- First point of contact for Help-desk calls
- Customer service for all incoming queries via query management system
- Screen and action queries from Email and online chat channels
- Screen and action emails from Payac’s third party providers
- Transaction validation, assisting in investigations and escalations of clearing items
- Action all CUTab queries raised by clients including identify and action
- Raising chargebacks, maintaining chargeback file and monthly reporting
- Assist in escalation and notification of potential fraud
Other Administrative duties
- Maintain and update the CRM systems.
- Formatting of Documents and presentations.
- Maintaining and archiving files on network.
- Maintain and update company databases including UAM and Master Database of contacts
- Ad-hoc updating of websites.
- Manage office supplies, stock, and place orders.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g., letters, emails, and packages) and manage outgoing post.
- Organize and maintain a filing system (physical & electronic) for important and confidential company documents.
- Other duties as requested.
Qualifications / Experience
- A relevant third level OR Post Leaving Certificate qualification in Business, Office Administration or equivalent.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office especially a high level of Word and Excel skills. Experience of working with Data Systems.
- Good customer service experience.
- A knowledge of CRM systems.
- Excellent communication and team working skills, be highly organised, work on own initiative meeting required deadlines, have good attention to detail and exercise good judgement, discretion, and confidentiality.
Candidates may be shortlisted based on the information supplied.
To apply for the role, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org