Payac Services CLG – Customer Services Representative / Administrator
Payac is a company established by Credit Unions to provide current accounts, debit cards and related services to credit union members. The company assists CUs in obtaining regulatory approval and developing, implementing and providing ongoing support for payment account services.
Successful candidate will be the main Customer Service contact for, Member Credit Unions, Customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone.
They will also support & provide any administrative requirements for employees to manage their day to day queries.
- Manage internal & external phone & shared email inbox queries daily
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Manage office supplies, stock and place orders
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize and maintain a filing system (physical & electronic) for important and confidential company documents
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages) and manage outgoing post
- Support scheduling and coordinate in-house and external events
- Attend and participate in functions and meetings off site as required
- Web site maintenance and update
- Other duties as requested
- Deliver exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Display excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Continuously build & maintain growing relationships with Payac Member Credit Unions
- Respond to queries providing clear & effective solutions to both inbound/outbound customer queries
- Be a trusted & valued team member & colleague, who is easily adaptable to change in a diverse & forward-thinking environment
- Perform and approach your role to the standards outlined by Payac
- Positively contribute to your team by actively engaging in team meetings and development workshops
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
Location: ParkWest Business Park
If you believe you are suitable for this role and have the relevant requirements then apply now or contact Rachel at: Rachel@Payac.ie