Role: Social Media and Marketing Manager
About the Company:
Currentaccount.ie/Payac partners with credit unions in Ireland to enable them to offer current accounts and debit cards to their members.
This is a part-time role and we will work with the chosen candidate to identify a working arrangement that suits all parties.
The Social Media and Marketing Manager will work with the senior management team to design, develop and implement the company’s social media and online marketing strategy. The role with focus on both B2B and B2C marketing strategies.
The role of Social Media and Marketing Manager will include the following:
- Designing and implementing the company’s social media campaigns.
- Targeting users across all platforms while growing followers and increasing engagement.
- Optimizing the company’s online engagement and presence, using text, photos, videos, news and infographics.
- Analysing and reporting on the performance of all campaigns.
- Working closely with management to ensure brand consistency.
- Keeping up to date with all industry trends.
- Three or more years’ experience in a similar role.
- A passion for marketing and a proven track record of using social media to drive business performance.
- Experience with Content Management, Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Email marketing, Marketing automation systems and a good understanding of HTML.
- An understanding of the importance of the use of data to interpret campaign results.
- Experience in designing and implementing successful growth and engagement strategies for social media channels.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, HubSpot and Constant Contact is desired.
- Experience in the financial services sector is preferable.
To apply for the role, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com